Invest in a Award Winning Regional Center
Founded in 2009, Access the USA EB-5 Regional Center has been dedicated to serving investors from around the world. While other Regional Centers focus on real estate projects, we focus on high-quality municipal bond funds issued by the U.S. government. We select large-scale, government-backed infrastructure projects to assure Green Card approvals.We give our investors peace of mind; we commit to investing in local projects that we personally asses.
The EB-5 Program
The EB-5 Investment Program was created by the United States government in 1990 with a focus of creating jobs for the local economy. In order to qualify for the EB-5 program, an applicant must provide an investment.
AUSA selects well-planned and well-financed infrastructure projects. We reengineered the EB-5 investment structure to dramatically reduce the risk, so investors can obtain their Green Card with confidence. AUSA works with well-established economists to ensure the most conservative job figures which far exceeds the job requirements for the I-526 application.
- In 2012 AUSA, raised $41.5 million from immigration investment for its first project 520 Bridge Replacement Fund.
- In 2013, AUSA started working with Access US Oil and Gas and entered the industry of oil & gas, hence Orion Oil & Gas Fund I was started. We raised $ 7.5 million for the projects by helping the investors to privately invest in the industry.
- Orion Oil and Gas Fund I was a huge success and we took the project to the next phase by starting Orion Oil & Gas Fund II. We have successfully raised $30 million for our project.
- Raises total of $225 million in Fund.
- In order to appreciate the work done by AUSA, World Trade Center Tacoma in 2013 awarded Access the USA with a Global award for being the “Service Provider for the year” along with Boeing as the “Exporter of the year”.
- By providing quality service and projects to Chinese investors, AUSA was awarded for being the “Best Partner” by ADH immigration Agency of China in 2014.
DEDICATED TEAM. AWARD WINNING SERVICE.
Mr. Michael Mattox has been an entrepreneur for over 25 years and held positions as Marketing Director and Director of Business Development at several international companies. Mr. Mattox has owned several businesses, worked with economic development agencies at both the state and local levels and was an Adjunct Professor of Marketing at St. Martin’s University in the United States and Shanghai, China. He is the founder and current CEO of Access U.S. Oil and Gas, Inc., CEO of World Trade Center San Francisco, founder of Access the USA, LLC. (AUSA) and currently its Managing Member.