- Contact AUSA to ensure that we are the right match for you
- Be sure that you understand and meet all of the requirements of an EB-5 investor
- Hire an immigration attourney. We have our recommend attourneys, but you can use your own.
- Review the risk factors
COMPLETE THE PAPERWORK
- Review and sign the following documents to General Partner:
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Limited Partnership Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
Begin the Green Card application
After the document is sign, you can follow the wiring instructions and wire the funds to the appropriate account.
- Capital Contribution
- Administration Fee
One the funds are wired , you can begin the Green Card application process.
- Work with your immigration attorney to assemble the I-526 Immigrant Petition and Source of Funds documents
- After you have assembled the appropriate paperwork, submit your Petition to the USCIS. You should recive information about their decsion in 8-14 months*
*If your petition is denied, the investment principal and Administrative Fee will be refunded to you in full.
Complete your interview
- Once the I-526 is approved, you will have an interview
- This will be held at the US Embassy in your home country, if you do not live in the United States
- If you live in the United States, the your immigrant attourney will help adjust the visa status
- You will recive your Green Card within a few weeks of your interview.
- Generally, the time from investment to Green Card receipt is 1.5-2 years
Immigration Attorney will help you file the I-829 Petition to removed the 2 year condition on the Green Card. Once the petition is complete. You will received the green card. At this point, your investment will be returned to you.