The project is operated by an SEC registered public company backed by an oil and gas mineral lease.
After the I-526 is approved the investors receives 3% annual interest approximately $15,000 on the capital invested till investor’s I-829 get approved and withdraws from the project The funds stay in the escrow account to reduce the risk.
Oil, having the advantage of easy liquidity, provides a very stable monthly cash flow. Eighty (80%) of the monthly revenue is reserved with an escrow agency, who will pay back the loan in 5 years, providing us with a clear exit strategy and protection from refinancing risks.
- Foreseeable Revenue Stream: For Orion Fund I, the first 4 wells are producing over 200 barrels a day each at a $60/barrel oil price.
- Total gross revenue is estimated to be $5.4 million/year.
- Each year the maintenance cost is $60,000/well.
- After paying 23%of royalty and maintenance cost first year’s revenue is estimated to be $3.9 million if all drilled at the same time.
- Net revenue is calculated to be $3.6 million/year
Oil and gas is one of the rapidly growing industries in the United States of America. Investors are allowed to invest directly in oil well working interest
Creation of more than 1500 jobs, which is 2.5 times more than required, gives the advantage of having a surplus of jobs while applying for immigration. The expenditure jobs are calculated based on amount of capital spent during drilling and extraction. In this case, $134 million capital is used to drill and complete 24 wells, which will create 634 jobs. On top of that revenue jobs are calculated by using the average annual income generated by the oil wells. We are only using 100 barrels/per production to estimate the annual revenue which is far less than what has been produced. We have over 800 revenue jobs.